- You must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of the preliminary auditions.
Proof of Identification
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders may be asked to participate in international travel. A valid passport will be required on or before June 17, 2023.
- When applying for any type of visa, please keep in mind that the Dallas Cowboys do not ‘sponsor’ international candidates. Please work through the US consulate/embassy in your home country to obtain the proper visa for audition travel and be mindful of extended timeline should you be selected as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
- YOU SHOULD BE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF LAWFUL ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- THOSE INVITED TO TRAINING CAMP WILL HAVE HOUSING PROVIDED WITHIN THE DFW AREA FOR THE SUMMER.
- There are 2-5 mandatory rehearsals per week before the season begins.
- Once the season begins, there will be a set schedule of rehearsals.
- All rehearsals are scheduled in the evenings and extra weekend rehearsals are scheduled for Show Group and Rookies.
- CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FEEL THEY CAN ATTEND ALL REHEARSALS SHOULD NOT CONTEMPLATE BEING A DALLAS COWBOYS CHEERLEADER.
- There is a pay schedule for rehearsals, home football games, promo appearances and shows.
- Basic uniform & rehearsal attire is provided.
- All uniforms and other DCC property must be turned in before the next season’s final auditions.